Inspiring Beach Art Studio

The fully restore captains house

 I recently stayed with a very good friend of mine at a Cape house in Orleans.  Her parents were I guess you could say, were "house sitting" for there good friends while they were on a long family bike trip around Europe. So here I am thinking we are going to a modest cape house but when we pulled in the long tree lined driveway to an old Captains house with a barn and two carriage houses on the property I was shocked.  This house was beautiful to say the least.  Now the people that owned it lived in it year round so it was really a home not a beach house even though the beach was at the end of the street.  Their daughter "the artist" who was also on the trip is a painter, an amazing painter at that. Her work was all over the main house.


She made her studio /live-in space on the property near the huge back garden that had every fruit and vegetable you could imagine.  So I took some pictures of her studio because it made me want to paint.  She actually painted most of time in the upstairs of one carriage house and also lives and paints in the other one too. Imagine this was your painting studio by the beach. I have to say I was dark green with envy.  I snapped some pictues of the main house, her work in it, and her studio's.  Get ready. 




First Carriage house with studio upstairs

Painting Studio One 


Second studio live-in/work

more studio 

pretty chair just waiting to be sit in

Her Grandfather

Her grandmother


Long walk to beach below



Very interesting fact at top of stairs to beach


Driftwood Sculpture

Comments

  1. Why viewers still uuse to read news papers when in this technological world aall is presented on web?



    Here is my site - heroes 3 download

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Popular Posts