My First Anniversary

So It's almost my first anniversary July 31, 2010!  When I got married last year I think I spent more time doing the Invitation design suite than I ever did on any  piece of art work.  I thought I would post it for you to see.  I kept the Paper Source in business last year for sure.  There were  many aspects to it and I sent out about 120 invitations.  I got married under a big beautiful tree at Hampshire College with origami birds and butterflies hanging from the tree.  Then we had a big party in the barn on the campus. It went into the night and the wedding  was all homemade  from the cupcakes,vows, wishing tree, decorations to the dress. My friends and family did everything including setting up the barn.  Here are a few pictures of what we did, and the fun we had! 



Beautiful day

Happy couple
The Funniest Wedding Photo Ever and I love it!

We love cupcakes
My Invitation it only took all summer to design!


When is that Bride coming!

Comments

Popular Posts