Help Us Collect Rolls

Parents, students and staff the art room need rolls for our next 3D art project.  So far we've  collected quite a few of them but with over 100 students interested in doing a 3D project with them the bin empties pretty quick!

Students, don't forget to bring in your rolls tomorrow!

Parents, please send them in with your child ANY morning or afternoon.

Staff,  just email me and I will come to your class or drop them to me.  
 
Art Room location: Bottom floor of upper school room 012 across from the cafeteria.







All the students know they can hang them on my door handle if I am out of the art room or bring them during their art class.  I am also available at walker to take them off your hands




Students remember any amount of rolls over one will get you a point towards free art which is this week!

Comments

Popular Posts