Art Room Resources

Resources For

 Parents and Students


It was wonderful to meet so many new parents and see some familiar faces at our annual

Back To School Night.


For parents who are interested in learning about our updated Visual Arts curriculum and assessment models please contact me for a detailed description of the visual arts curriculum including the citywide standards and common core connections.  I will also include detailed grade level assessment models and grade level specific lessons.  Please email me for more information or questions at my school email address: cwall@bostonpublicschools.org


Please include your name and your child's name, their grade level and teacher in the body of the email.  I will return your request within 48 hours.  

For parents who are interested in volunteering for school events in the arts, classroom projects, field trip assistance or with any other questions about your childs art class see here here for more information!   

Popular Posts