Last but not least

So this is my finial blog for my Mass College of Art class with Professor Sharon Butler.  Now that I have my missing keys back it makes it much easier to type.  The class has been wonderful and exciting compared to the other ones I had to take.  I actually enjoyed it.  I will continue to blog About Jamaica Plain and other thing that interest me.  It may not be as often because I will be back in school teaching art VERY soon.  So my summer starts now.  Two weeks of no classes what a treat!

If you would like to know more about social networking and how to blog this is the class to take and I highly recommend it. Professor Butler is a wealth of information and can answer just about any question or problem you may have.

So this is for you Professor Butler and I will continue the blog because I am enjoying it.

Thank You
One of my Morning Glories I grew from seed.  The colors are amazing.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Popular Posts