Happy Holidays (parents spoiler alert!) Do not look

Its not going to snow but the holidays are still going to happen whether or not we are ready for them or its white.  The students in all my classes are having a lot of fun painting rocks and turning them into picture frames by wiring the rock and then wrapping the top of it around a marker to make the picture.  We all decided the clip did not look as cool as the spiral did like the one in the picture.

The students have become obsessed with digging up rocks and painting them.  There are many other projects they can choose from but this seems to be the most popular  I think partly because they never though of a rock as art let alone painting one.  It is definitely not an hour long class project and can take up to three to have it completely done the right way. My only suggestion to them as far as painting it and the colors was not to "holiday it up".  I asked them what happens to all your holiday decorations when the holidays are over?  Oh now we get it I heard.  I said you want this out all year not just at the holidays its much to nice to put away.    I hope everyone has a great holiday and likes their child's artwork from Silver Graphics.  If you have not received it yet do not worry the next order comes tomorrow and you will have it for the holidays.  I guess I will see everyone next year! Have an enjoyable holiday everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts