Thank You




Website Update
To the wonderful adults and children of the  Curley community 
Art teachers and followers of our Blog,


I will not be updating this site until the following school year
 9-16-2015


 I want to thank everyone in the Curley community that has supported the arts at The Curley K-8.  Without your support, funding and wonderful children none of this would be  possible.  There have been many changes this year in addition to teaching art, and I am excited to say my work outside the classroom will focus primarily on a pending adoption and taking care of my family, and working in my studio. 

 Thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments and ideas you have contributed to the website over the years.  We  just reached 50,000 views this week.  This website has many visitors from around the world some as far as  Japan, Sweden and Australia  who come to see the work we are dong in the classroom. We will pick up next year when I am back. I though it would  be a good time to pause and change directions for a while and take care of family. I hope everyone has a productive and safe year and I will see everyone next year.

Popular Posts