Jamaica Plain Artist & My First Post!


Well today I finally got my Mac back from my families house where I was visiting my Mother and brother his wife and kids or 3 days.  The only problem is I really left two days ago but forgot my Mac (my world).  So I am a bit behind on the postings I wanted to do this weekend.  I tried to drive out yesterday and my husband’s car was pulled over and we could not figure out why?  


Well it was supported be registered a MONTH ago. So no big deal just $100 ticket and go the cop said go home so we did and planned on just taking my car as I bitched about how irresponsible he was letting this happen well guess what?  My car said June 2011 too.  That Karma Lady can be terrible. So I guess we were not going anywhere yesterday and spent the morning at the registry and then drove 2 hours to go get it today. So here we are the first post for the art of Jamaica Plain! Since I am a teacher I though the first post should be dedicated to one of my students.  So here he is and obsessed with cats!

Comments

Popular Posts